Duck HVM (Healthy Variety Mix)
2 lb Chubs individually packaged.
Duck Blend Healthy Variety Max (HVM):
- Produced from duck frames
- Bone content approximately 30%
- *Healthy Variety Mix (HVM) 10% heart, liver and kidney, 7% fresh veggie/fruit mix
*The HVM contains 10% heart, liver and kidney with 7% veggie/fruit mix. The veggie and fruit mix is produced from fresh; celery, romaine lettuce, kale, parsley, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, squash, sweet potatoes, blueberries and apples.
celery, romaine lettuce, kale, parsley, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, squash, sweet potatoes, blueberries and apples.
Duck Stewardship Program:
**Texas Tripe is not the producer of this or any of the TQDF items sold on this website. You agree to hold harmless Texas Tripe, and accept all risk by executing this purchase.
- Ducks are raised in quiet, spacious barns where they have room to roam about and have access to fresh water and feed.
- Duck barns protect the birds from extreme weather conditions, predators and disease, but allow the fresh air needed to keep the ducks healthy.
- Non-GMO feed
- Non-antibiotic feed
- No Growth hormones (not allowed in poultry production)
- No RUPPs (Restricted Use Protein Products) like meat and bone meal.
- A staff poultry nutritionist formulates a balanced diet for the ducks from corn, soy, wheat and other essential nutrients.
- Duck feeds do not contain any antibiotics, growth hormones, or RUPPs (Restricted Use Protein Products) like meat and bone meal.
- The feed mill holds valid certifications under the American Feed Industry Association’s Safe Feed/Safe Food Certification Program, which helps assure feed and food safety.
- Product of USA